Chances?? cGPA: 3.77, L2: 3.98, B20: 4.0, LSAT: 149

lawschoolpls

multigraincheerio
  • Law School Admit

Take this with a grain of salt, as I am not an admission officer, but…I think scoring below 150 calls for rejection pretty much anywhere. I haven’t heard of anyone getting accepted with a score below 150. Though it’s a struggle, you can score higher, I believe in you! Your GPA is awesome.

• Like 2

lawloops
  • Applicant

Hey! Just got my score back and also a 149'er lol. Chances are extremely slim for us, but I have seen and know of people who have gotten accepted with a similar lsat. ESP with some holistic schools and depending on your other factors! Trying not to beat myself up for it, but also reminding myself that all it takes is one acceptance 🙂 and if not, theres always next year. Wishing you all the luck!!! I hope you get in somewhere ❤️

• Like 3

lawschoolpls
  • Law School Admit
2 hours ago, lawloops said:

Hey! Just got my score back and also a 149'er lol. Chances are extremely slim for us, but I have seen and know of people who have gotten accepted with a similar lsat. ESP with some holistic schools and depending on your other factors! Trying not to beat myself up for it, but also reminding myself that all it takes is one acceptance 🙂 and if not, theres always next year. Wishing you all the luck!!! I hope you get in somewhere ❤️

Hey thanks for your kind words and motivation I really needed them. Are you taking the Feb LSAT?

Citizen Z
  • Applicant
On 2/1/2023 at 1:56 PM, lawloops said:

Hey, fellow 149er here. If you don’t mind sharing, how was the rest of the application for the other people you know who got in with similar stats? I live in Halifax, and I applied to schulich as a diverse applicant.