Chances of Ontario Law Schools + UBC: cGPA (OLSAS): 3.71 L2: 3.73 B2: 3.77 LSAT:161

lawapplicant246357

lawapplicant246357
  • Applicant

Hi everyone!

I just got my January LSAT score yesterday (161) and was wondering what your thoughts were on my chances of getting accepted. I applied to UofT, Osgoode, Western, Queens, Ottawa, TMU and Windsor, as well as UBC. 

In addition to my GPA and LSAT, I am very active on campus (co-founded an advocacy club and I am editor/editor-in-chief of various journals), I also interned at a small boutique law firm, a legal think tank and worked at the UofT law school (I study at UofT). 

I also worked really hard on my personal statement and feel pretty good about it. I also feel that my reference letters are strong (2 professors that I'm close to and a lawyer that I worked for). 

Anyway, thank you so so much for all of your help! I really appreciate it! Good luck to those who are applying!!

Edited by lawapplicant246357

Chef Justice
  • Law Student

You should get in at one or more out of Queen's, Western, Ottawa, Windsor and Osgoode.

A 161 is a great score but it's probably too low for UBC and UofT.