Bar passage rate uOttawa

Lawapplicant1233

Lawapplicant1233
  • Applicant

As I am an applicant from the states and this data is incredibly easy to find, I was wondering if anyone knows what the bar passage rates are for uOttawa students? 

LegallyGGinger
  • Lawyer
49 minutes ago, Lawapplicant1233 said:

As I am an applicant from the states and this data is incredibly easy to find, I was wondering if anyone knows what the bar passage rates are for uOttawa students? 

The LSO (Law Society of Ontario) doesn’t regularly share passage rates, either by school or generally. Nor do the schools themselves.

But it’s generally believed that the bar passage rate sum total is incredibly high.  The Ontario bar is open-book.

GoatDuck
  • Law Student
1 hour ago, Lawapplicant1233 said:

I'm an applicant this year so I'm mostly relying on what I've seen online, but my impression is that there aren't really law-school-related issues with bar passage rates in Canada. Every law school is good, insofar as they offer high-quality legal education and graduating from any school provides adequate preparation for passing the bar.