Email re: Required Documents

Octoprophet

Octoprophet
  • Law School Admit

I received an email from Windsor admissions last night informing me that my application is incomplete because I have not submitted the following: 

1. Current official LSAT score report;

2. LSAT scores written in the previous 5 years. 

I completed the January LSAT test and have previously tested before, that being last March.

How do I send over these documents? I thought that the OUAC application took care of sending my LSAT scores over when I submitted my application. 

Any advice would be really appreciated. 

ok_impact92
  • Law School Admit

Make sure you inputted your LSAC account number correctly on OLSAS, it should send all of your recent scores over. When you change/input your lsac number make sure to review changes and submit otherwise they will not receive it. Hope this helps!

• Like 1

Octoprophet
  • Law School Admit
17 minutes ago, ok_impact92 said:

Make sure you inputted your LSAC account number correctly on OLSAS, it should send all of your recent scores over. When you change/input your lsac number make sure to review changes and submit otherwise they will not receive it. Hope this helps!

I checked to make sure it was inputted correctly and it was.

If it should have been done automatically, maybe I need to call the school? Ahhh the stress haha. 

ok_impact92
  • Law School Admit
23 minutes ago, Octoprophet said:

I checked to make sure it was inputted correctly and it was.

If it should have been done automatically, maybe I need to call the school? Ahhh the stress haha. 

Maybe try messaging the SAM tool to ensure there are no issues and call the school!

• Like 1

Octoprophet
  • Law School Admit
On 2/21/2023 at 9:43 AM, ok_impact92 said:

I ended up having to resubmit my application with the same LSAC account number. I followed up with the school and they said that fixed the issue. 

I took the Jan 2023 lsat so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. 

Thank you so much for your help! Now my application says "Referred - Admissions Committee" which I've been told means nothing in particular haha.