Is there a second round of offers?

Jasmine

Jasmine
  • Applicant

Hello everyone, 

my index score is 76.5. 

wondering if they send out a second round of offers? Or is it just a waitlist after the first round? 

also, when about do those two things happen? 

thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Howard Rrk
  • Applicant
On 2/22/2023 at 9:24 AM, Jasmine said:

Hello everyone, 

my index score is 76.5. 

wondering if they send out a second round of offers? Or is it just a waitlist after the first round? 

also, when about do those two things happen? 

thanks!

I’m really surprised by how dead and inactive the robson hall page has been this year for this website. Yes, there is a 2nd round of offers. There was the first round. And now there will be a wait list sent out shortly - they give people offers off of this waitlist every month up until the end of august. Your index score, based off of previous years, is a strong enough for acceptance by this spring. 

Edited by Howard Rrk