Chances? Cgpa 3.63 OLSAS, LSAT 155

Sta01

Sta01
  • Applicant

Hi, 

I have applied everywhere in Canada and clearly my LSAT will cost me offers but I was wondering if I have a chance for any of the schools

Queens, Windsor, Western, Ottawa, Osgood, TRU, UofA, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, UBC, or Dalhousie. 

Most places discretionary/access category 

thanks.

Pittielynn
  • Law Student

This is a tough one. I agree that your LSAT will likely hurt you... I'm not sure about your softs, but seeing that you are applying discretionary/access, maybe they are strong enough to boost your chances... I suspect however that you're more likely to be waitlisted or rejected at these schools.

I'm sorry its not better news. I do wish you luck though! Each cycle is different, you never know!

Sta01
  • Applicant
3 hours ago, Pittielynn said:

This is a tough one. I agree that your LSAT will likely hurt you... I'm not sure about your softs, but seeing that you are applying discretionary/access, maybe they are strong enough to boost your chances... I suspect however that you're more likely to be waitlisted or rejected at these schools.

I'm sorry its not better news. I do wish you luck though! Each cycle is different, you never know!

Thank you for the reply.

Hopefully there is at lease one school that is willing to accept me. I might have to retake the LSAT, which I wish I didn’t have to do. 

Pittielynn
  • Law Student
3 hours ago, Sta01 said:

Thank you for the reply.

Hopefully there is at lease one school that is willing to accept me. I might have to retake the LSAT, which I wish I didn’t have to do. 

You're I welcome! hope so too.

I am hearing rumors that the post-covid volume is beginning to subside and that may make this cycle less competitive than they have been the last two years. I'm also hearing that this cycle is slower than the past which to me, further supports that idea. 

Worst case, after allowing yourself a break, study for a few monts and aim for about 160-165 on PTs before writing again.

• Like 1