What happens when I accept an offer on OLSAS?

backtomac

backtomac
  • Applicant

Super newbie question, but when I accept an offer on OLSAS, does that mean I can't accept an offer to another school if I get in after accepting another offer?

Sorry this is so poorly worded — just wondering how "firm" an OLSAS acceptance is

LMP
  • Articling Student

You'll have two options when accepting an offer. Provisional acceptance and form acceptance.

If you provisionally accept an offer, you will reject all other offers that you have currently received. But you will leave open any applications from which you have not hear a response. 

If you firmly accept, all your applications will be closed. You will be withdrawn from consideration at all other Ontario schools. 

• Like 1

backtomac
  • Applicant
Just now, LMP said:

You'll have two options when accepting an offer. Provisional acceptance and form acceptance.

If you provisionally accept an offer, you will reject all other offers that you have currently received. But you will leave open any applications from which you have not hear a response. 

If you firmly accept, all your applications will be closed. You will be withdrawn from consideration at all other Ontario schools. 

THANK YOU

I have provisionally accepted an offer at Windsor but am waiting on alberta schools.

My offer expires April 1. If I accept and pay the deposit does that mean I loose all my canches for alberta schools??

help :(

• Like 1

Travis Tanner
  • Law School Admit

Do you guys know when is the deadline to make the deposit?