Octoprophet
  • Law School Admit

2 minutes ago, legallynatalie said:

Has anyone been waitlisted?

I wish

• Like 1

LegallyDani
  • Applicant

I think they send the wait lists out end of March or early April as per the dates from last year’s candidates.   Someone who got their acceptance last week said they have til April to accept or decline and that they think a new round of acceptances will go out after the April cut off.  I’m just feeling like at this point I’m in the rejection pile and won’t be hearing back til they send those out (seems like late March iirc) but it did seem like a lot of waitlisted people eventually got in, so it’s not over til the semester begins.  Saw people getting in as late as June last year so try and keep positive!!