Chances for UofT. CGPA: 3.88-3.91 (OLSAS); LSAT: 165

Thefirstdancer

Thefirstdancer
  • Applicant

Interested in my chances for UofT law. I am currently finishing my third year (hence the uncertain GPA) and want to apply for the 2024 year. I am currently a UofT Philosophy student. My best case scenario from my final exams will leave me with a 3.91 CGPA on OLSAS scale, and worst case case is 3.88 OLSAS. I have done a full 5-course per semester workload since beginning university, never dropping a course, taking a summer or exchange course, or making a class pass/fail. 

I have taken my LSAT and scored 165. 

For softs, I have done research at the university (a hard to get position), contributed to a journal, and have been published as a writer outside of school. I have also worked part-time throughout my undergraduate degree in a job that is based on human interaction and communication skills.

Let me know your honest thoughts. 

heythere
  • Applicant

Quite sure you’ll get in, but you should try raising your lsat just a few points. I believe their median is 168, if you get this, your chances will be even better. I got in with a an lsat a bit higher, and a bit lower CGPA. Make sure your essays are great, write the optional one too.