Is anyone else still "under evaluation" ?

SlippinJimmy

Nyoom
  • Law Student

Is that the entire message on your status?

Mine says “Status: Under Evaluation” with “Your file is now complete. We will inform you as soon as a decision has been reached.” underneath. Is there a status that just says “File Complete”?

ltmaverick25
  • Law Student

Mine says:

Last update: 2023-02-08
We now have all the preliminary documents we need to evaluate your application for admission. No action is required on your part at this time. We will send you either an update or our decision via this portal once application has been evaluated. If we require any other information to complete our evaluation, we will get in touch with you.

Nyoom
  • Law Student
11 minutes ago, Sevenof9 said:

Yes mine updated on Feb 28 to still say “under evaluation” which it has said since Nov. this is killing me!

Same here!! Like what does that even mean??? Please just reject me if you don’t want me because this waiting with just that little date update is misery. I would take literally any kind of direct update at this point.

• Like 1