Chance (Osgoode, TMU, UofT, Queens) cGPA: 3.83 B2:3.94 B3: 3.89 LSAT: 159

GoRaps12

GoRaps12
  • Applicant

I have average softs. I did do a summer internship at a law firm. What do we think everyone? 

Edited by GoRaps12

kollykibbler
  • Applicant

TMU and Queens seem very possible, Oz a little less so but far from out of the picture. I would guess no on UofT just because of your LSAT, but your GPA is fantastic and I have no idea what you wrote about in your PS.

Chef Justice
  • Law Student

TMU is unpredictable.

UofT is unlikely.

I think you have good chances for both Queen's and Osgoode. You're below both their LSAT medians (162) but comfortably above their GPA medians. Osgoode admits plenty of applicants in the high-150's range, as long as their GPA is strong (which yours is).

• 3 weeks later...
canadianmoose
  • Law Student

Did you already apply? If you're applying this September, I would say re-write your LSAT. 

I think you have a good shot at queens and tmu, and a decent shot at osgoode, but it would help your chances a ton at all those schools if you could bump your LSAT up a few points.

Best of luck though 🙂 

GoRaps12
  • Applicant
On 3/28/2023 at 10:50 PM, canadianmoose said:

Did you already apply? If you're applying this September, I would say re-write your LSAT. 

I think you have a good shot at queens and tmu, and a decent shot at osgoode, but it would help your chances a ton at all those schools if you could bump your LSAT up a few points.

Best of luck though 🙂 

I did apply for this cycle! I have received an acceptance from TMU, an R from U of T, and no response from Queens and Osgoode so far. Thank you for your insight.