Anyone Looking For Roommate For September?

KC LAW

KC LAW
  • Applicant

Looking ahead to September now that I am accepted and looking at rental spots near campus, reply or DM if anyone is interested in getting a place near campus! Res is significantly more expensive and the RA stuff I cannot deal with anymore

• 4 weeks later...
NorthernLaw63
  • Law School Admit

Lots of great areas near the campus for sure. Anything on Clarence, 8th street, etc. Living off campus is much better anyways and is an easy city to navigate.

• 1 month later...
Last_season_Prada_attired
  • Law Student

Hi, I am looking for a roommate! I have rented a place walking distance to campus. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
AB9
  • Paralegal

Hi all, I am also looking to fill a room in the house I have rented. We are a 15 minute walk to campus and you would have the basement bedroom with your own bathroom and living area 🙂  Text or email if you're interested! (306)690-7622, abossence@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
George11
  • Law School Admit

Hi!  Looking for a room if anyone has space.  I was just accepted and am scrambling to find a place to live!  Would prefer close to campus and female roommates (George is my cat's name, not mine lol he will be living with his dad, not me).