Waitlist 2023

CMacK

Hotpocket
  • Law Student

Waitlisted May 8th. In queue since January. 

LSAT: 159

CGPA: 3.61 L2: 3.76

Holding out hope for that acceptance! 🤞

ormed
  • Undergrad

Waitlisted

cGPA: 3.89

B2: 3.96

LSAT: 160

Good ECs (medical school, volunteering, work experience, etc.)

Been accepted before with $10k; downfall this year was no significant academic reference, I think. Previous LSAT was also 163, so probably an additional consideration.

Edited by ormed

GoRaps12
  • Applicant

Waitlisted on May 17th! 

cGPA: 3.83

LSAT: 159

Did not complete part B. Decent softs including work at a law firm and student leadership. 

• 2 weeks later...
Canlawforumuser123
  • Applicant

Hi everyone!

Anyone accepted from the waitlist? Still on it from mid-April and don't know how likely it is to be accepted or not.

Appreciate any feedback!

LawNewbie
  • Law Student
On 5/30/2023 at 2:47 AM, Canlawforumuser123 said:

Hi everyone!

Anyone accepted from the waitlist? Still on it from mid-April and don't know how likely it is to be accepted or not.

Appreciate any feedback!

I was put in the "wait pool" on May 26th. Is that the same thing as the waitlist?

Some previous applicants told me that they were informed of their positions on the list, like they are ranked. Have you been told about that?

Edited by LawNewbie

KIln22
  • Applicant
On 6/4/2023 at 2:33 AM, LawNewbie said:

I was put in the "wait pool" on May 26th. Is that the same thing as the waitlist?

Some previous applicants told me that they were informed of their positions on the list, like they are ranked. Have you been told about that?

Yes, the wait pool is the same thing as the wait list. I also remember reading somewhere that applicants in the wait pool aren't ranked.

re: canlawforumuser123 I was waitlisted at the end of March and haven't heard since. Also haven't heard of any others being accepted off the waitlist. 

LawNewbie
  • Law Student
On 6/6/2023 at 6:44 AM, KIln22 said:

Yes, the wait pool is the same thing as the wait list. I also remember reading somewhere that applicants in the wait pool aren't ranked.

re: canlawforumuser123 I was waitlisted at the end of March and haven't heard since. Also haven't heard of any others being accepted off the waitlist. 

Files in the pool must be somehow ranked, but they won't disclose how it works. It looks like we are having a negligible chance lol

• 2 weeks later...
Avidchaidrinker

Has anyone gotten off the waitlist for this month yet? The July 1st deadline is closely approaching, and I'm starting to feel stressed 😞

• Like 2

• Renerik pinned and locked this topic
  • Renerik unpinned this topic