OLSAS references be re-used?

lawjustice

lawjustice
  • Applicant

Can we re-use OLSAS references for a new admission cycle? or do we need to re-submit fresh ones each time you submit application to OLSAS? 

lawjustice
  • Applicant
20 hours ago, halamadrid said:

You can reuse them

Thank goodness I have confirmed with OLSAS representative. You cannot re-use & have to submit new references each cycle. 

RIP-Joel
  • Law Student
6 hours ago, lawjustice said:

Thank goodness I have confirmed with OLSAS representative. You cannot re-use & have to submit new references each cycle. 

I think you are supposed to ask them all over again. Last time I called OLSAS, they said that they completely remove everything on file so you need to fill out the entire application again (including getting the referees to send in a reference letter) but I could be wrong. I would recommend you contact them.  

lawjustice
  • Applicant
On 7/18/2021 at 12:20 PM, halamadrid said:

You can reuse them

Sorry! My bad 😞 I meant if I could re-purpose the same content for next cycle. I received written confirmation so new ones need to be supplied each time 😞