Environmental Law in Canada

Soccerfan1018

Soccerfan1018

Hi, 

I am really interested in hopefully studying environmental law here in Canada. I haven't seen too much on this forum about it and was curious to learn more, like what schools have the best programs, schools with the best environmental clinics, alumni, and just overall how to pursue a career in environmental law. I am aware of Dalhousie's program but I'm curious about any other schools. (preferably in Ontario) Any and every reply is much appreciated! 🙂

flertalgerdal1
  • Law Student

I am interested in Environmental Law, and I am most likely going to Ottawa in the Fall. 

whereverjustice
  • Lawyer

I was pretty impressed by what I saw of the Osgoode JD/MES program when I was an Osgoode student. And then working as a lawyer afterward, I saw how the MES can actually have real tangible benefits to working lawyers (in the right areas of practice, of course).