Fraser Valley Articling

iamalawstudent

iamalawstudent
  • Law Student

I'm an out-of-province student looking to article in/around the Fraser Valley. Are there a lot of firms who hire articling students in the Fraser Valley? Should I be doing a lot of cold emailing/calling/applications? What's the best way for me to get a foot in the door as someone out-of-province?

Patient0L
  • Law Student
21 minutes ago, iamalawstudent said:

I'm an out-of-province student looking to article in/around the Fraser Valley. Are there a lot of firms who hire articling students in the Fraser Valley? Should I be doing a lot of cold emailing/calling/applications? What's the best way for me to get a foot in the door as someone out-of-province?

There were a couple of Fraser Valley firms at Allard’s small employer career fair. They were actively recruiting. I can’t find the list from this year, but here is one from years prior. If there are any FV firms on there they would be worth reaching out to:

https://ubc-csm.symplicity.com/events/9b6b3f227b69932563705175f51d3c51/overview