Wait list 2023

applicant88

applicant88
  • Law School Admit

I got the email this A.M for a spot on the wait list. Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

englishmajor
  • Law Student

Also got the waitlist email this morning. Lakehead is my #1 choice so fingers crossed.

I sent in my final transcripts to OLSAS 3 weeks ago but it still has not been updated. Does anyone know if this is normal?

• Like 1

Octoprophet
  • Law School Admit
47 minutes ago, englishmajor said:

Also got the waitlist email this morning. Lakehead is my #1 choice so fingers crossed.

I sent in my final transcripts to OLSAS 3 weeks ago but it still has not been updated. Does anyone know if this is normal?

Congrats! Best of luck to you!

You can call the student central office at Lakehead to check on the status of your transcripts. I have called them a few times so far with questions and they are always super helpful.  https://www.lakeheadu.ca/studentcentral

• Like 1

smileycookie8
  • Applicant

Same here! Got my email around 11:30 this morning! Fingers crossed I get in! I wonder how many individuals are put on the waitlist... hmm. 

Good luck everyone! I know how difficult it is to play the waiting game.

ParalegalTOLawyer
  • Applicant

Waitlisted Monday. I’ve provisionally accepted another other though. Good luck to those waiting! 

• 4 weeks later...
Law_Hopeful
  • Applicant

Gave up my seat today! (I was not waitlisted)

Edited by Law_Hopeful

• Ryn pinned this topic
  • Ryn locked this topic
  • Renerik unpinned this topic