Updates?

ng5492022

ng5492022
  • Law School Admit

Have any admitted students received any updates about the start of classes? Other schools seems to be starting course selection already. I am not sure if they would contact us by email or through the U of M email…

Lawschoolapplicant2023
  • Applicant

They sent an email to our u of m email account on June 2nd with some additional information including the fact that they would register us. It looks like the draft schedules are already up for next fall and winter 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Tired of Bartending
  • Applicant
On 6/7/2023 at 4:27 PM, Lawschoolapplicant2023 said:

They sent an email to our u of m email account on June 2nd with some additional information including the fact that they would register us. It looks like the draft schedules are already up for next fall and winter 🙂

Where do you find your U of M email? 

applicant88
  • Law School Admit

I am convinced that we are required to submit final transcripts by end of June but can't seem to find this written....was it in the bulletin? I've emailed law admissions, just waiting to hear back.

• Like 1

Lawschoolapplicant2023
  • Applicant
4 hours ago, Tired of Bartending said:

Where do you find your U of M email? 

I started on this site: Email | University of Manitoba (umanitoba.ca) 

But there are a few weird steps you have to get through, my undergrad wasn't at U of M so it was more complicated activiating it. Feel free to direct message me if you can't figure it out, I'll try to help. 

This is the link to the letter we received from the Dean to our emai: Orientation Week – UM | Faculty of Law (robsonhall.com)

Lawschoolapplicant2023
  • Applicant
4 hours ago, applicant88 said:

I am convinced that we are required to submit final transcripts by end of June but can't seem to find this written....was it in the bulletin? I've emailed law admissions, just waiting to hear back.

You're correct, the deadline is June 30th (it was in the information package that we had access to when we originally applied).

Deadline for official transcripts.jpg

colombianskiingteam
  • Applicant
4 hours ago, Lawschoolapplicant2023 said:

I started on this site: Email | University of Manitoba (umanitoba.ca) 

But there are a few weird steps you have to get through, my undergrad wasn't at U of M so it was more complicated activiating it. Feel free to direct message me if you can't figure it out, I'll try to help. 

This is the link to the letter we received from the Dean to our emai: Orientation Week – UM | Faculty of Law (robsonhall.com)

Oh weird, I accepted my offer in May & I haven't heard anything yet. I wonder if you might hearing depending on whenever your acceptance round is?

Lawschoolapplicant2023
  • Applicant
12 hours ago, colombianskiingteam said:

Oh weird, I accepted my offer in May & I haven't heard anything yet. I wonder if you might hearing depending on whenever your acceptance round is?

That would make sense, I accepted my offer in January so they probably already had my email contact info.