Waitlisted (2023)

Onthebubble

Onthebubble
  • Applicant

Don't see a thread for this year yet so I will start it off. 

Waitlisted today June 13th, 2023. 

CGPA: 3.35

LSAT: 160

Second cycle fresh off a rejection from the Windsor waitlist yesterday so I was grateful to see this this morning. 

Edited by Onthebubble

LegallyTired1
  • Law Student

Waitlisted June 13 as well… wondering what the odds are we’d hear back/get accepted??

lsat: 157 cgpa: 3.68

LawGirl2022
  • Applicant

I was waitlisted last year by Ottawa on June 9th and did not get rejected until September 3, 2022. 

Onthebubble
  • Applicant

I was looking at your post just before I was waitlisted myself ironically... That sounds like a nightmare, hope you have had better luck this cycle if you applied again! 

LawGirl2022
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, Onthebubble said:

I was looking at your post just before I was waitlisted myself ironically... That sounds like a nightmare, hope you have had better luck this cycle if you applied again! 

Thanks so much!  I am still waiting to hear back from Ottawa this cycle.  Crossing my fingers they dont keep you on the waitlist until the end this year!

• Like 1

zlaw
  • Applicant
59 minutes ago, Law_Hopeful said:

Waitlisted June 13th. 

Lsat:159 cgpa:3.4

do you mind me asking if you had Work experience?

• 2 weeks later...
chameli B
  • Law Student

I just withdrew my offer so I’m expecting someone to get an offer soon! 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

LegallyTired1
  • Law Student
On 6/13/2023 at 11:38 AM, LegallyTired1 said:

Waitlisted June 13 as well… wondering what the odds are we’d hear back/get accepted??

lsat: 157 cgpa: 3.68

JUST GOT ACCEPTED THIS MORNING!

• Like 2

HopefulTransferGuy
  • Law Student
3 hours ago, LegallyTired1 said:

JUST GOT ACCEPTED THIS MORNING!

Was it on OLSAS or via the Portal? 

LegallyTired1
  • Law Student
1 hour ago, HopefulTransferGuy said:

Was it on OLSAS or via the Portal? 

I got an email at 8:05 that my portal was updated! On the portal it shows admitted on 2023-06-30. Nothing on OLSAS yet

• 3 weeks later...
lawyerlife
  • Applicant

Has anyone been accepted off WL this past week? Or know if we can expect some wl movement this week?

Onthebubble
  • Applicant
4 minutes ago, lawyerlife said:

Has anyone been accepted off WL this past week? Or know if we can expect some wl movement this week?

Everything I've read suggests that this could drag out until as late as September. Buckle up mon ami. 

• Like 1

Officechairtextbook
  • Applicant

Happy to share with all of you eager fellow waitlistees that I contacted admissions and they confirmed there are additional offers being sent out in the coming weeks. 

Expected this as on the reddit forum there were few folks saying they're giving up their spots at UO as they've been accepted off the waitlists elsewhere!

Good luck everyone!!

lawyerlife
  • Applicant
15 minutes ago, Officechairtextbook said:

Happy to share with all of you eager fellow waitlistees that I contacted admissions and they confirmed there are additional offers being sent out in the coming weeks. 

Expected this as on the reddit forum there were few folks saying they're giving up their spots at UO as they've been accepted off the waitlists elsewhere!

Good luck everyone!!

Thanks for passing along the message, hoping for some good news for us all!

• 3 weeks later...
Onthebubble
  • Applicant

2 minutes ago, Officechairtextbook said:

Anyone hear back recently? Still radio silence for me 😕

Called admissions last week and they said there should still be some movement and that there is no internal list but that it is "random"  Not sure if I am buying that but yeah still waiting. 

• Ryn pinned this topic
  • Ryn locked this topic
  • Renerik unpinned this topic