• Applicant

Figured I’d start this thread 🙂

Waitlisted June 14, checked in portal

Applied general, LSAT 16(low), ~3.5 CGPA, mid softs, little Sask connection

• 2 weeks later...
Screaming_and_Crying

Waitlisted on June 14th. 

Received an acceptance on June 22nd. 

General applicant. LSAT 15(high) and GPA 3.7. No Sask connection.

Edited by Screaming_and_Crying

dillpicklyyy
  • Applicant

Waitlisted June 26th 

General Applicant, LSAT 159, GPA in the 80's, Strong Sask Connection, years of legal experience 

• 3 weeks later...
seeyalaterlitigator

Has anyone heard about any movement on the waitlist? Was waitlisted middle of June and I know the admissions committee doesn't update movement, so just wanted to know if anyone knew anything! 

• Like 1

legallyburnt
  • Law Student
On 7/19/2023 at 2:44 PM, seeyalaterlitigator said:

Has anyone heard about any movement on the waitlist? Was waitlisted middle of June and I know the admissions committee doesn't update movement, so just wanted to know if anyone knew anything! 

I got accepted from the waitlist in late June after being placed in the middle of the same month! It's moving, slowly but surely! Good luck 🙂 You got this!

• Hugs 1

On 7/21/2023 at 10:07 PM, legallyburnt said:

I got accepted from the waitlist in late June after being placed in the middle of the same month! It's moving, slowly but surely! Good luck 🙂 You got this!

On 7/21/2023 at 10:07 PM, legallyburnt said:

What were your stats and personal statement like?

legallyburnt
  • Law Student
On 7/24/2023 at 11:53 AM, Jaxon said:

What were your stats and personal statement like?

I had a 153 on the LSAT, 3.8 GPA (OLSAS Scale), and applied discretionary. I talked about personal struggles in a... unique way; kind of like a story, but related every point back to how I would use those experiences to become a better lawyer. I had decent EC's and felt my personal statement was strong. 

• Ryn pinned this topic
  • Ryn locked this topic
  • Renerik unpinned this topic