Uploading proof of legal status

UserRG13

UserRG13
  • Applicant

Received an email from uOttawa regarding uploading proof of legal status on uOdoc, but when I go on uOdoc it says no documents are required at this time...is anyone experiencing the same? 😞 

evergreen
  • Law School Admit

I emailed them about this. Here is the replay. 

To correct/verify your legal status, email infoservice@uOttawa.ca with a scanned copy of both sides of your Canadian passport or permanent residency card and your provincial health card, if applicable.

Edited by evergreen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

flertalgerdal1
  • Applicant

I also emailed, and then my uOdoc became available to upload documents. I emailed the docs, and also uploaded the docs, and now the requirement is checked as fulfilled. Double-check your uOdoc, maybe now you have access to upload like I did.

• 4 weeks later...
flertalgerdal1
  • Applicant

Has anyone received any confirmation that all is well with proof of legal status? The checkbox on my application page is checked stating that the requirement was fulfilled, but I was wondering if there would be any official verification provided... Thanks!

Edited by flertalgerdal1