Firm Acceptance before June 15th for course selection?

PapaPetrovitch

PapaPetrovitch
  • Law Student

I saw someone comment on Reddit that the admissions office at the university advised them that they must firmly accept the offer before June 15th to gain access to the class registration portal on June 20th.

I am waiting on a few more schools to get back to me and was planning on firmly accepting on June 19th if there is no movement from other schools. Can someone confirm if what is mentioned above is true?

PapaPetrovitch
  • Law Student

Just found the answer, leaving it here in case anyone has the same question in the future:

From the Admissions Team email sent upon Provisionally Accepting their offer: "To access “Enrol”, the online enrolment application, you must have firmly accepted your offer of admission at least three business days before the start of the enrolment period." 

So June 14th would be the last day to firmly accept the offer to allow three business days to be able to enrol online. 

lvndr
  • Applicant

If I accept the 15th (so tonight), would I not have access on the 20th? Or would I just get it the 21st? 

Gunner
  • Applicant

You'll be able to, my response read "Yes, June 15, 2023 is the last day to firmly accept your offer so that you can register on June 20, 2023." 

• Thanks 1