Should I take a risk and reject my offer at Windsor?

Lalalalalalla

Lalalalalalla

Hi guys!!

I’m hoping someone can give me some insight on what I should do. I’ve provisionally accepted at Windsor. I’m still waiting to hear back from queens and I’ve been placed on the waitlist at Ottawa/TMU. I understand my offer with Windsor goes firm on the weekend, but I’m wondering if I’d be making a bad decision by turning down Windsor just to stay on the waitlists. I would love any advice, thanks!! 

ArchivesandMuseums
  • Articling Student
10 minutes ago, Lalalalalalla said:

Hi guys!!

I’m hoping someone can give me some insight on what I should do. I’ve provisionally accepted at Windsor. I’m still waiting to hear back from queens and I’ve been placed on the waitlist at Ottawa/TMU. I understand my offer with Windsor goes firm on the weekend, but I’m wondering if I’d be making a bad decision by turning down Windsor just to stay on the waitlists. I would love any advice, thanks!! 

I would accept the offer from Windsor Law. Ottawa and TMU would not be necessarily superior to Windsor Law in term of career outcomes. (I went to uOttawa Law). Although Queen's is a better law school than Windsor, Ottawa, or TMU.

Edited by ArchivesandMuseums
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lalalalalalla said:

Hi guys!!

Is that Windsor single or dual?

• Like 1

Lalalalalalla
2 hours ago, ArchivesandMuseums said:

I would accept the offer from Windsor Law. Ottawa and TMU would not be necessarily superior to Windsor Law in term of career outcomes. (I went to uOttawa Law). Although Queen's is a better law school than Windsor, Ottawa, or TMU.

Ahhh you’re right. I just want to go to TMU over Windsor so I can live in Toronto 

22 hours ago, Lalalalalalla said:

Single

I checked your stats

I think you are really lucky to get an offer from Windsor single.

• Like 1