Chance Me for ON Schools

soma

soma
  • Law School Admit

LSAT: 166

B2: 3.9

cGPA: 3.76 (I calculated the OLSAS cGPA but I was confused so it may not be accurate) 

Softs: president of program society in undergrad, volunteer for Autism ON for 2 years, Paralegal Education diploma from Humber (96% average), and years of work experience in kitchens 

Top choices are Osgoode, UOttawa, and Western. Would it be worth it to apply to UofT or is that out of reach? 

Edited by soma

Chef Justice
  • Law Student

You should be in for Osgoode, Western and UOttawa. Would need B3 for UofT.

luckycharm
2 hours ago, soma said:

LSAT: 166

B2: 3.9

cGPA: 3.76 (I calculated the OLSAS cGPA but I was confused so it may not be accurate) 

Softs: president of program society in undergrad, volunteer for Autism ON for 2 years, Paralegal Education diploma from Humber (96% average), and years of work experience in kitchens 

Top choices are Osgoode, UOttawa, and Western. Would it be worth it to apply to UofT or is that out of reach? 

ears of work experience in kitchens-full time? how many years?

Edited by luckycharm

luckycharm
20 hours ago, soma said:

4 years full time, 5 years part-time

Check out the requirements for mature students in some schools.

WiseGhost
  • Law Student

Almost certainly in at Osgoode, UOttawa, and Western. You have an above average CV (I've heard that law schools and firms appreciate kitchen work experience) and I would give UofT a shot if that's your top choice.  

soma
  • Law School Admit
2 hours ago, luckycharm said:

Check out the requirements for mature students in some schools.

I did already. I don’t qualify because it was broken up (2017-2020, 2021-2022) into full-time “chunks”. But I did call Osgoode, UOttawa and Western and confirmed that I am eligible even with all my transfer credit from various schools.