Apply General or Discretionary

name

name
  • Applicant

Hi all, I would love some advice on my current situation. I finished up to my 3a term with approx an 80% average/3.4ish gpa (no general trend). I had also taken the lsat before with minimal studying cuz I thought i might want to go to law school but wasn't committed and got a 157.

I then took a year off. During that year I decided I wanted to go to law school, and got an ADHD diagnosis. I also retook the lsat and got a 167. Then, in my school terms, I put in significantly more effort in an attempt to improve my avg, but also had accommodation re:ADHD. Over the next 2 terms I maintained an avg of aprox 90%/3.9ish gpa. 

This gave me overall stats of aprox 84/85% and 3.5/3.6gpa. 

I want as competitive of an application as possible.

Should I;

a) apply under discretionary and focus mainly on how having proper accommodations resulted in improved marks

b) apply under general and focus mainly on how I "matured" in the year off and decided to put in a solid effort for law school applications

c) apply under discretionary and focus on a hybrid (ie accommodations helped, but I also put in significantly more effort).

d) any other ideas?

I greatly appreciate any help, this is stressing me out lol.