Professional Clothing (Female - Size Medium and Large) Giveaway for Law Students in Centretown

ReticentSnacker

ReticentSnacker
  • Applicant

Hello Everyone!

I am a working professional (who went through the law school application process) here in Ottawa and I have lost about 40 lbs over the past year. I have a lot of professional wear for women including suits, shirts, skirts, and accessories that no longer fit that I am planning on donating. I appreciate how expensive the law school is and so I am willing to let incoming (or current) law students shop my closet before I let Value Village make a profit off of them (I'm also looking at donating to Dress for Success).

I work 100% from home now so I don't need a full rotation of nice clothing! 

Please feel free to message me, or comment here, and we can sort a time. Sizes are (mostly) 10-16 Women's, or Medium through Extra-Large. 

Edited by ReticentSnacker