HarvardReady

Maverick

Maverick
  • Applicant

Recently, I have registered for the HarvardReady program offered online.

It offers a structured class schedule two nights a week and 7 diagnostic tests before November LSAT.

1. When should I begin studying?
2. Has anyone tried this program or have any reviews/notes about it?
3. Should I do anything else on top of this program in order to prepare?

Thanks in advance!

Jean-Ralphio Saperstein
  • Law Student

I love HarvardReady and Yoni and his other instructors! 

I took the course a while back and when it was over, I studied using their website lessons until I understood everything completely. I didn't like their schedule and did more tests and timed individual sections on my own time. 

I took my time studying and took the recent June LSAT but didn't get the score I wanted so I'll be studying again using their online tools for the October test. One thing HarvardReady wasn't helpful with, however, was reading comprehension, and I recently got a textbook to help with that. 

Make sure you understand everything (especially in the beginning) and try to keep up with their homework. Also ask questions when you need clarification! Yoni is actually a genius. 

If you wanna chat about the lessons or anything LSAT, pm me! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
VitalGiraffe
  • Law Student

I just finished their course. I really liked it personally. I would just wait for the course to start. Yoni will teach you starting with the bare basics of formal logic necessary for the test. Without understanding that, you're really just wasting your time doing any specific LSAT studying. I think everyone should do lots of reading outside studying though, so I think that is something you could do for now.

Edited by VitalGiraffe

• 3 weeks later...
Lawyer1017
  • Law School Admit

Does Yoni do one on one tutoring? What is his specialty? 

On 8/6/2021 at 2:21 PM, VitalGiraffe said:

I just finished their course. I really liked it personally. I would just wait for the course to start. Yoni will teach you starting with the bare basics of formal logic necessary for the test. Without understanding that, you're really just wasting your time doing any specific LSAT studying. I think everyone should do lots of reading outside studying though, so I think that is something you could do for now.

On 7/28/2021 at 2:51 PM, Dee said:

I love HarvardReady and Yoni and his other instructors! 

I took the course a while back and when it was over, I studied using their website lessons until I understood everything completely. I didn't like their schedule and did more tests and timed individual sections on my own time. 

I took my time studying and took the recent June LSAT but didn't get the score I wanted so I'll be studying again using their online tools for the October test. One thing HarvardReady wasn't helpful with, however, was reading comprehension, and I recently got a textbook to help with that. 

Make sure you understand everything (especially in the beginning) and try to keep up with their homework. Also ask questions when you need clarification! Yoni is actually a genius. 

If you wanna chat about the lessons or anything LSAT, pm me! 

VitalGiraffe
  • Law Student
13 hours ago, Lawyer1017 said:

Does Yoni do one on one tutoring? What is his specialty?

Yes he does. He is a LSAT god, his specialty is the whole test.