Please Chance me: Ubc (82.1% w/ drops) and U of T (3.7 GPA on OLAS scale), LSAT 173

Lawhopeful2024

Lawhopeful2024
  • Applicant

UBC With drops: 82.1% 

cGPA: 3.7 on OLAS scale. 

LSAT: 173

Would raising my lsat anymore be necessary for either of these two schools to compensate for a below median GPA, or do I have a decent shot as it is?

Edited by Lawhopeful2024

• Lawhopeful2024 changed the title to Please Chance me: Ubc (82.1% w/ drops) and U of T (3.7 GPA on OLAS scale), LSAT 173
Chef Justice
  • Law Student

Would need to know B3 for UofT. However, I wouldn’t recommend rewriting the LSAT. Not many applicants have a 173 LSAT and I’m not sure how much more you would gain by increasing your score. You are easily over the 75th percentile LSAT at both schools. 

I think you have a decent shot at both schools now as is either way, especially with UBC. The best thing you can do now is focus on writing a good personal statement.

Lawhopeful2024
  • Applicant

B3 not much better, I think its like 3.8 but I'm also not trusting my calc method a ton on that one. Was also hoping you could provide info into Osgoode as that's kinda the third one I was looking at hard.

Thanks will focus on PS.

Edited by Lawhopeful2024