Chance me (B2:3.93 , CGPA:3.7, LSAT 156)

DaniellaW1

DaniellaW1
  • Applicant

I have really strong softs as far as extracurricular activities ( started a non-profit overseas, strong community volunteering, 5 years work experience in non-profit sector) and I have really good reference letters. I really don't have the capacity to do the LSAT again and wanted to get peoples thoughts on just going in and applying to law school with current stats. I hope to go to UofC, UofO, Queens or Osgood but I am okay with other law schools as well.  

LegallyBrunette1
  • Applicant

Your LSAT is lower than UOttawa and UofC median, but I think with your GPA it's fine. 

Osgoode -- kinda unpredictable but likely no. 

Queens also a maybe, your GPA does make it more likely. 

as for others, TMU and Windsor are a pretty good shot.

DaniellaW1
  • Applicant

I know it's quite hard with my LSAT score, but i was hopping a strong GPA and strong EC/PS would help as studying for the LSAT again will be hard with my work commitments. Honestly getting into any law school would be great but UofC would be easiest with cost of living. Thank you for responding!