cGPA:3.44, L2/B2:3.9, LSAT:161. Chances in Ontario?

incredible pear

incredible pear
  • Undergrad

Rocky first two years with a couple CRs, dropped courses and low grades - switched programs in 3rd year and trended up significantly, as indicated by L2. 

Softs are probably average with decent work experience (client-facing sales), but no real club experience.

I know U of T and probably Osgoode are probably out of the question, but how am I looking for Queens, Western?

Edited by incredible pear

Monophobia
  • Law Student

I was admitted to Queen's this year with similar stats (you have higher L2, I had higher cGPA). You have a great L2/B2 which is what Queen's cares about. Western is likely as well. UofT is a no. Oz is somewhat unpredictable but closer to unlikely. 

• Like 1