Application Process Confusion - LSAC, OLSAS?

BziBurner

BziBurner
  • Applicant

Hi folks,

I'm applying in the upcoming cycle and I'm a bit confused on the process. I'm currently based in ON and will be applying to 3 ON schools, Mcgill and UBC.

Do I have to upload my documents (transcripts, LOR, PS) to the LSAC portal or the OLSAS/minerva/ubc portal, or all? I guess I'm trying to understand where I'm supposed to submit everything.

thanks in advance!

Pecan Boy
  • Articling Student

Don't upload to the LSAC portal. Upload documents to OLSAS for the Ontario schools, and I assume Minerva and UBC Portal are good for the other two schools but I didn't apply to them, so I'm not 100% sure.

• Like 1

TimHortonsCup
  • Law Student

Everything for Ontario schools will be done though OLSAS. Out of province usually have their own websites, so upload it to those.

• Like 1

BziBurner
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, Pecan Boy said:

Don't upload to the LSAC portal. Upload documents to OLSAS for the Ontario schools, and I assume Minerva and UBC Portal are good for the other two schools but I didn't apply to them, so I'm not 100% sure.

So LSAC portal is strictly for LSAT? We don't have to do the Candidate Referral Service thing?

LMP
  • Articling Student
11 minutes ago, BziBurner said:

So LSAC portal is strictly for LSAT? We don't have to do the Candidate Referral Service thing?

Not unless you apply to the US.