Chance me please! 3.83 cGPA, 3.93 B3, 3.8 L3

kunaiq

kunaiq
  • Applicant

Hello, I am applying to law schools this cycle and am frankly WORRIED! I come from a general biology undergrad and have completed all 4 years as of this summer. My GPA stats are as follows: 3.83 cGPA, 3.93 B3, 3.8 L3. I have not written my LSAT yet, but my diagnostic was a 161 (I am hoping for mid 160s). My softs are not good and frankly the weakest point of my application- I have an executive role from a charity organization/club i was apart of for 4 years in school, I worked as a retail manager for 3 years, did a law summer student position last summer and a few other small clubs/volunteering that aren't of heavy note. I was wondering what my chances may be looking like this cycle and appreciate any insight/advice. I am applying under general category.

My top choices are Osgoode, TMU, Western, and Queens (Uoft as well but obviously that may be a reach).

ok_impact92
  • Law School Admit

With your GPA and extracurriculars, an LSAT score around your diagnostic score would put you in a good spot for Western and Queen's. TMU is a toss-up, more holistic. For Osgoode, you would probably need a higher LSAT score. Same for Uoft. Good luck! 

• Like 1

Chef Justice
  • Law Student

A 160+ would give you strong chances at every Ontario school not called UofT. Getting a 165+ would give you a good shot at UofT.

• Like 1