Chance me please! OLSAS 3.41cgpa / 3.44L2 / 3.69B2 / 167 LSAT (91st percentile) for Ontario

nht01

nht01
  • Law School Admit

I've been feeling lots of uncertainty about my chances so I just want to get an idea of what people think. I've done a co-op work term assisting in-house legal counsel at a private equity firm for 3 months, and am currently employed for the year as an administrative assistant at a small-scale refugee and immigration practice. I had a straight A and above 4th year but had a really bad 3rd year hence the lackluster L2. Target schools are anywhere in Ontario, Dal, or anywhere else that might take me. I have ADHD so I might end up applying Access but I also don't know if i'm eligible to do so. I also have decent softs of community involvement (co-op work term doing research for local charity, volunteering for student walk-home service on campus, got over 100 hours of community service in high school).

Edited by nht01

• nht01 changed the title to Chance me please! OLSAS 3.41cgpa / 3.44L2 / 3.69B2 / 167 LSAT (91st percentile) for Ontario
Chef Justice
  • Law Student

Having ADHD could permit an access claim with documentation and a good explanation for how it impacted your academic performance. Your LSAT is very good and will makeup for your CGPA for a lot of schools. 

UofT your still likely out of the running.

Good chance at UOttawa. I also think you're in at Queen's because Queen's takes your B2.

Western maybe, depends on how much they will care about your CGPA and L2.

Osgoode is a maybe as well. They're a bit of a black box but they are the most holistic school out of the bunch, so maybe your PS will resonate with them.