Anyone heard back from UofT's Office of University Counsel?

icecreamluver

icecreamluver
  • Law Student

I applied a while ago and was informed candidates would hear back on September 15th. Haven't heard yet and was wondering if they have gotten back to other people.

mcgillappers
  • Law Student

I also applied to them (submitted on August 31), and it's been radio silence, which is frustrating. I followed up yesterday and have not heard back, so let's see. I am hoping they are a little behind in reviewing people's apps and that they didn't just ghost us... though that's pretty common if there is no interview invite. Still, that job seemed like my dream job and a great fit, so it's going to suck if I didn't even get an interview. I am rooting for you, too: we got this! 

• Hugs 1

icecreamluver
  • Law Student

Thank you! I believe the interviews are to be scheduled for October, so it’s likely they are just behind on reviewing applications. Rooting for you too 🙏

• 3 weeks later...
mcgillappers
  • Law Student

I interviewed lat week, and was wondering if anyone has heard back about second-round interviews or any next steps. They said they would reach out Tuesday, but so far nothing.