Chance Me: UCalgary Law, 160 LSAT, 3.6GPA

Sarah J

Sarah J
  • Applicant

Hi, I’m new here! I just want to know my chances for UCalgary Law. My GPA is a 3.6 and my LSAT is 160. 

However, I’m 19 and I have fast tracked my BA but will have 60 credits required to apply in time. I’ve worked all throughout high school and even undergrad but it’s nothing like big law. I know (or I heard) they prefer applicants who’ve been out of school and working. But I just wonder if I have a chance. 

Is it worth it for me to apply?

Micheal Biscott
  • Law Student

Hey Sarah,

Wow fast tracking your BA at your age is truly remarkable! You have solid score for lsat and your gpa is pretty good too. I currently go to UCal as well. I had a gpa of 3.5 and lsat of 165 so not to worry you Definitely have a chance. I was also scared to apply but believe me it was so worth it. I also had a good amount of extra curricular and worked multiple jobs and had a lot of job experience.

You should apply don’t be scared. I got in my second try and you’re only 19 so it’s worth it to apply. 

Best of luck,

Micheal