Do I have any hope? Chance me LSAT 159 CGPA: 3.3 L2: 4.33 B3: 3.8(ish)

Legallyanxious

Legallyanxious
  • Undergrad

Hi all,

I am in the midst of law school applications. I have submitted my applications and transcripts to all schools in Ontario, TRU, UNB, Schulich, UVIC, UofA. I am seriously burning myself in my last year of university due to all the stress. I was a B.Sc student first year which put me on academic probation. However, in my second year I moved into social sciences and saw a drastic GPA increase. My LSAT isn't great, however, I am writing again this October and aiming for a 160, currently getting PT scores of 156-158 so we will see. Thoughts? Should I not even have hope?

Renerik
  • Law Student

A perfect L2 goes far at DAL, TRU, and UofA (even with a 159). I'd be surprised if you don't get in anywhere.

I'd still retake the LSAT, if only to increase your choices when acceptances come in.