Recommendations for beefing up speed at Logic Games?

CndnViking

CndnViking
  • Applicant

Hey all,

So, my practice tests are averaging 164-168, but that's with my LR and RC being pretty damned strong. I get dragged down because I'm just not fast enough at the logic games.

I've got about 3 weeks until I write and I'd really like to work on that speed a bit, and most of the advice I've gotten is to just drill the same type of question a lot back to back, but the resources I've been using (mostly Khan Academy and a book I was able to pick up free) are all in full-test format, which isn't very condusive to using that way.

Can anyone recommend a resource that is more condusive to this style-based drilling? Or also, if anyone has other recommendations to try and increase my speed even a little relatively quickly, that would also be greatly appreciated.

Naj
  • Law Student
On 9/26/2023 at 4:05 PM, CndnViking said:

condusive to this style-based drillin

7SAGE. You can filter by problem type and create problem sets etc... Sounds like that's what you're looking for. 

• Like 1

tobi
  • Law School Admit
On 9/28/2023 at 2:10 PM, Naj said:

7SAGE. You can filter by problem type and create problem sets etc... Sounds like that's what you're looking for. 

Seconding this. 7sage -> drills -> filter pt 1-35 and then tick the highest difficulty games. 

Add 4 games per drill. Try and do 15 minutes per game, and then the next drill you do 10 minutes per game, and then 7 minutes per game. Rinse and repeat. 

• Like 1