3.80 cGPA + 163 LSAT

Lil Decky

Lil Decky
  • Applicant

Can I get into Queens, Alberta or Dalhousie with a 3.80 OLSAS cGPA (b2, l2 the same) and 163 LSAT.

I have essentially no softs and it said my 163 is 83rd percentile which means it’s becoming more common??

Spinnaker
  • Law School Admit

In regards to the LSAT, I think the scores are trending upwards over time, which is why the LSAT medians for law schools keep increasing year over year. I think a few years ago, a 163 was a 85-87th percentile, but now it is an 83rd percentile. For some reason, I thought the LSAT scores were curved, but it turns out it is not - I am not an expert in statistical analysis but I read that basically if everyone studied and did well, the scores could be skewed upwards meaning the actual LSAT score would correspond to a lower percentile (i.e. the score corresponds not only to how others do)