LLB in Canada, maybe Ontario?

thetrollfromabove

thetrollfromabove

Ok. I’m not sure about to get things going?

I managed to get my cégep R score from 11/50 to 13/50 in one year of formation continue. Failed 5 sessions in regular cegep prior to trying things from a different angle, 1 failed session in pure and applied sciences and 1 failed session in cinematography became a double ACS in private investigation and documentary production (practically done with both).

I also failed 3 consecutive sessions in a psychology-sociology-anthropology profile at private cegep Jean de Brébeuf which I paid for by selling my stuff (a Rome SDS snowboard, a Motobecane fixed gear and my IKEA work table, evidently I couldn't study anymore as I didn't have a work table, jokes aside).

How can I recycle those negative events in my life into something positive?

Basically I finished my BAC L in 2015 with lycée, did my épreuves anticipées twice (Académie de Strasbourg in 2011 and Académie de Paris in 2015), went to public Persbråten Gymnas in Oslo 17.09.2009 until 09.11.2009 (approximately 54 days), also did my Brevet des Collèges twice (Académie de Caen in 2008 and Académie de Rouen in 2009).

As for work related experiences.

Alcohol regulation from a private security company in Norway from age 24-25.
this thing basically: 

Lov om omsetning av alkoholholdig drikk m.v. (alkoholloven)

https://lovdata.no/dokument/NL/lov/1989-06-02-27

And then I was trained for 54 hours with the CSSDM in private security, was hired by Garda during covid and worked a little bit more than 70 hours before the company asked me for the uniform as the BSP did't give me a regular or temporary covid permit to become a regulated guard (had also worked in a billiard bar as an informal bouncer + busboy + bartender but that wasn't really relevant). 

Asked for an appeal of the BSP decision via the TAQ, got a lawyer and we lost the case as it was based on the "good behaviour" criteria. Not going into the specific details but the dean of a Montreal law faculty had talked to the police about some stuff I wrote and the crown had pressed criminal charges, didn't get a criminal record but went to jail in RDP for a couple of weeks, my file also went to RBMD with the TAQ after I had been evaluated as responsible with PTSD by a male psychiatrist and not responsible with psychosis by a female psychiatrist. Had annual meetings with the RBMD while being monitored in a Francophone PEP (prevention in early psychosis) clinic, the meetings went as follows:
1. My mother testifies I had a very high IQ and I don't understand the world as other people
2. I'm admitted into an LLB in Norway and France but the RBMD bans me from leaving Canada for one year without the consent of my PEP clinic psychiatrist
3. I go to court with my new girlfriend who happens to have an LLB and is studying for the QC bar (which she later passed, congrats)
4. An administrative judge finally understands that the risk of violence was hypothetical in nature (the initial diagnosis was also mine at age 18, I asked to speak with a psychologist as I imagined having a PD and was then sent to a psychiatrist who understood that there was a bipolar disposition on my paternal side and a autistic disposition on my maternal side).

Anyway. I never got the private security guard permit... 

So I found a job as a TICO-OPC certified travel agent for Air Canada Vacations until I found work as a CSSDM janitor (because sitting alone in front of a computer was actually rather boring) and am now starting (tomorrow) my first job as a general maintenance worker in a CHSLD (CIUSSS).

Edited by thetrollfromabove

• thetrollfromabove changed the title to LLB in Canada, maybe Ontario?