Articling position at Minden Gross

Guest Anonymous

sas97
  • Law Student

Interviews are supposed to take place Oct 11, so I thinks calls should have gone out by now. Odd that no one has heard back.

JanLevinson
  • Law Student
18 minutes ago, sas97 said:

Interviews are supposed to take place Oct 11, so I thinks calls should have gone out by now. Odd that no one has heard back.

Perhaps people did and they don’t use this forum.

• LOL 2

CandidJD
  • Law Student
On 9/29/2023 at 12:13 PM, Guest Anonymous said:

Anyone heard back from Minden for the 2024/2025 articling position?

I got a PFO on Oct 2nd at 7pm (?) lol

I heard none of the articling students got a return offer as an associate at Minden this year, so I'm not too disappointed though. They used to hire four, but they only hired two 2L summers so clearly the firm's not doing too hot.

Edited by CandidJD
  • Like 2

You guys, knock off using the anonymous function to say you, like probably a hundred others, got a PFO. Not what it's for.

• Like 1

• Ryn locked this topic