UofA Application Lsat Scores

JessicaPearson

JessicaPearson
  • Law School Admit

Hi all! I just submitted my application for UofA but it says that they have already received my "final" lsat score. I completed the lsat exam in January but I plan to retake the exam in October and November. I did insert the October and November lsat exams in my application with no score. I am wondering if they will wait until I complete both exams to then review my application or would they only consider the January score? I am kinda confused! 

jayg327
  • Applicant

You have nothing to worry about. Your Nov score will be out before their application deadline of Dec 1st. They don't give out offers until mid-late December, based on last two years' posts.

How long did it take for your LSAT status to go from awaiting to received on their application portal? Mine is still showing awaiting and it's been 2 months since I submitted my app. I don't know when they'll request my score from LSAC lol.

JessicaPearson
  • Law School Admit

That makes sense! Thank you! I had 'received' status for the LSAT as soon as I submitted my application. I think this is because I am a re-applicant. UofA received my January score during last application cycle! I hope this helps!

• Like 1