Chance me @ 3.88 GPA (OLSAS) / Projected 165-170 LSAT

Concerned Ape

Concerned Ape
  • Applicant

Hey all. I've got a 3.88 GPA (best three years) on the OLSAS scale I calculated using the calculator tool. I've PT'd at 168 - 169 consistently while taking breaks and have PT'd on my first attempt at a full timed test (No breaks) at 165. On individual sections I usually do well, and my scores might be slightly deflated as LR is my weakest of the three.

Given this, what are my chances at UofT, Osgoode, and TMU with a 3.88 and a 165-170 LSAT?

Also wondering whether or not having done my undergraduate at UofT would affect chances. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Concerned Ape

thrill
  • Law Student

if you did get that lsat, i’d say in for all for sure. that being said you should pt in test conditions from now on, it simulates it better. it’s normal to score a few points lower on the actual test, so you want to minimize that possibility 

• Like 1