Post-OCI ITCs 2023

vital_signs

vital_signs
  • Law Student

I hope OCIs went well for everyone. I know a lot of the firms are going to be sending out ITCs early next week, so figured I would make a thread for people to communicate that info. 

vital_signs
  • Law Student
2 hours ago, HopefulStudy said:

Anybody know if Stikeman/Cassels/McCarthy's have sent ITCs?

I didn't interview with them so I can't confirm, but based on my friends I think most of the "seven sisters" all sent ITCs out on the Tuesday after. I specifically recall someone saying they heard from McCarthys. 

Take with a grain of salt obviously, but this thread hasn't been very active so figured I'd share what I heard. 

Edited by vital_signs

CTOlaw
  • Applicant
17 minutes ago, vital_signs said:

I didn't interview with them so I can't confirm, but based on my friends I think most of the "seven sisters" all sent ITCs out on the Tuesday after. I specifically recall someone saying they heard from McCarthys. 

Take with a grain of salt obviously, but this thread hasn't been very active so figured I'd share what I heard. 

ITC or PFO from McCarthys?

vital_signs
  • Law Student
18 minutes ago, CTOlaw said:

ITC or PFO from McCarthys?

I heard ITC but again this is second hand info. 

• Thanks 1

CTOlaw
  • Applicant
15 hours ago, ElleWoods20 said:

Anyone at UofT know if Lenczner Slaght, Norton Rose and Fasken ITCs are out?

NRF and Faskens came out last week.

uoftearsalumna
  • Applicant

Anyone at Western know if Fogler Rubinoff, Baker McKenzie, Bennett Jones, Torkin Manes or Norton Rose have sent ITCs?

vital_signs
  • Law Student
2 hours ago, uoftearsalumna said:

Anyone at Western know if Fogler Rubinoff, Baker McKenzie, Bennett Jones, Torkin Manes or Norton Rose have sent ITCs?

To be clear, this thread is all University of Toronto students! Sorry, should have said something in the post but thought people would see that it is in the University of Toronto section. 

uoftearsalumna
  • Applicant
Just now, vital_signs said:

To be clear, this thread is all University of Toronto students! Sorry, should have said something in the post but thought people would see that it is in the University of Toronto section. 

yes that was my mistake, thanks for clarifying

Edited by uoftearsalumna
  • Hugs 1