Chance me please | 3.79 OLSAS GPA, 173 LSAT. 94.28 UBC Index.

minimal

minimal
  • Applicant

My softs are nothing exceptional. KJD finishing my degree in 3 years, somewhat substantial research experience including a leadership position in my research program (leading a team of student researchers), I also have another internship in a leadership position, and I'm an instructor for a course that is not for credit. UofT, Osgoode, and UBC are my top choices, but I'm a little worried about being below the GPA median at UofT. What are my chances in Ontario and at UBC? Thank you all!

Chef Justice
  • Law Student

You're likely getting into all of them. I doubt your B3 is so far from 3.9 that your 173 LSAT won't make up for it at UofT.

minimal
  • Applicant

My B3 is the same as my OLSAS, just due to the fact that I have only completed three years so far. Would a 173 still be able to make up for a 3.79 based on that? UofT is definitely a dream school.

20 minutes ago, Chef Justice said:

You're likely getting into all of them. I doubt your B3 is so far from 3.9 that your 173 LSAT won't make up for it at UofT.