Applicant Profile Confusion

Legallyanxious

Legallyanxious
  • Undergrad

Hi! I am an applicant for the current cycle and I have applied to all Ontario schools but have only had responses from:

University of Ottawa

TMU 

UWin

Does every law school ask you to make an applicant profile on the university's website? 

howareu
  • Applicant

Hey, I’m also an applicant this cycle and applied to every Ontario school and those are the also only 3 I’ve received emails from (I did get one from U of T but I’m not sure if you applied there, but they don’t have an applicant log in). The application submission email said that it could take a couple weeks to get the confirmation from each school so I wouldn’t worry. 

Legallyanxious
  • Undergrad
1 hour ago, howareu said:

Hey, I’m also an applicant this cycle and applied to every Ontario school and those are the also only 3 I’ve received emails from (I did get one from U of T but I’m not sure if you applied there, but they don’t have an applicant log in). The application submission email said that it could take a couple weeks to get the confirmation from each school so I wouldn’t worry. 

amazing, thank you (also best of luck!) have you heard any acceptances yet?

Spinnaker
  • Law School Admit

The deadline hasn't even passed so there shouldn't be any acceptances yet! Looking at previous acceptance threads on this forum, the second week of December seems to be when the first offers go out.