Chance for Ontario Schools (besides windsor) :') | cGPA: 3.16, LSAT 164 | Good Softs + LOR | Am I being too optimistic?

wivsdff

wivsdff
  • Applicant

Hi! Gonna preface by saying I definitely know any school is a reach with these scores (def plan on retaking the LSAT, i got sick three days before it so safe to say it didn't go well, PT scores were usually above 168) 

BUT assuming I got an LSAT of 168 would that make a difference in applications or would it just be a waste of money? Other than that I know I have good softs e.g. I did a project in my community and it ended up as a basis for some city by-laws, i've done a couple of projects in women's shelters that I haven't seen anyone do anything similar to, and helped low-income authors publish books with a couple doing well. --> this stuffs a bit random but im a public health undergrad so my thing that I highlighted in the PS was advocacy 

I've got the basics like student leadership covered as well. My LORS are 2 profs and an MPP. 

I'm a general applicant and in my PS I talked about why my gpa was low in undergrad (caregiving for family member) but i dont think thats enough to excuse a poor gpa and lsat so i feel like my chances are based entirely on luck rn  

Any thoughts? (LOL be honest if you think this is a pipe dream)