Accessing MyServiceHub?

ainorhcue
  • Law School Admit

Hi guys,

A few days ago I got an email to activate my TMU online identity and I did so without issue. However, the MyServiceHub and communications tabs are not appearing in my portal which is worrying since I got an email today saying that Admissions sent a new letter in the Communications tab. Is MyServiceHub something that appears a few days after setting up the TMU online account or is it worth contacting support? Or does anyone else currently have this issue as well? Thanks! 

howareu
  • Applicant

Hey,

Mine showed up right away. Did you log in to my.torontomu ? Once you do that you should see MyServiceHub as one of the tabs. It's at the top of the page after you log in, next to Apps and Online Courses & Organizations.

Dghoul
  • Applicant

I am hijacking the thread, but I feel my question is too dumb to deserve its own thread: is the interview conducted by a live interviewer or simply machine-recorded for the admission committee to watch later?

scooter
  • Law Student
26 minutes ago, Dghoul said:

I am hijacking the thread, but I feel my question is too dumb to deserve its own thread: is the interview conducted by a live interviewer or simply machine-recorded for the admission committee to watch later?

It records you and they review it later

• Thanks 1

ainorhcue
  • Law School Admit
On 11/2/2023 at 2:34 PM, howareu said:

Hey,

Mine showed up right away. Did you log in to my.torontomu ? Once you do that you should see MyServiceHub as one of the tabs. It's at the top of the page after you log in, next to Apps and Online Courses & Organizations.

Hey guys, I finally got it thanks! For anyone who stumbles on this thread in the future, the tab appeared for me a few hours after I added two factor authentication. I also contacted their IT support and they told me they could also activate it manually if it doesn't appear for people.