CHANCE ROBSON HALL 3.8 GPA 157 LSAT

Daletowel32

Daletowel32
  • Applicant

Hello, I am only applying for Robson Hall, and I was wondering how my chances are looking? I do have plans to retake my LSAT in January and get higher (obviously). I am going through the index score route. Just wondering how my chances are. As well, my GPA is out of 4.5.

legallyblond23
  • Law School Admit

I am not totally sure, but I believe U of M is very competitive.  You may want to consider applying to a few other schools? 

MyWifesBoyfriend
  • Law School Admit

U of M is very transparent with their stats. 

See link: https://umanitoba.ca/law/programs-of-study/admissions/admissions-statistics

There are several downloadable PDFs that will give you a breakdown based on GPA and LSAT score. 

Judging by the 2022-2023 index, I'd say you have a 'decent shot' but if you swing an LSAT score north of 160 you're in. Good luck!