Chances: CGPA (OLSAS): 3.56 L2/B2: 3.66 | LSAT: 163

Layton1313

Layton1313
  • Applicant

CGPA may not be accurate but that's what I got when I put it in a converter. I studied at UBC for undergrad and my CGPA is: 81.9% L2/B2: 83.4% (UBC/Uvic drop scale prob puts me 82.X%)

Retaking LSAT in November and January since UBC is my top choice and I know I'll likely need a 168+ to have a shot. Same goes for UofT.

Otherwise curious about my other preferred choices:

UVic
Dal
Western
York
Queens

Also applied but not my top choices:

Calgary
Alberta
Ottawa

Edited by Layton1313

Monophobia
  • Law Student

Can't speak to Calgary, Alberta, or Dal. Osgoode and UVic are a coinflip leaning towards no. The rest you have a pretty good shot. With current stats, I'd predict you will get in somewhere this cycle. 

Layton1313
  • Applicant
23 hours ago, Monophobia said:

Can't speak to Calgary, Alberta, or Dal. Osgoode and UVic are a coinflip leaning towards no. The rest you have a pretty good shot. With current stats, I'd predict you will get in somewhere this cycle. 

Thanks, yeah Calgary and UofA are whatever to me. I'd say after my top choices (UBC/Toronto/Uvic) I'm quite eager for Western and Dalhousie. Got two more administrations to try and improve from a 163. I'm guessing a 165 would be what I should aim for with regards to Uvic and Oz right?