Best study materials

Jane4020

Jane4020
  • Undergrad

Hello!

Looking for some recommendations on the best courses to take. I have heard different opinions. Many people recommending the Princeton review lsat courses and 7 sage.

Any opinions on these or others. Price is not a problem

Spinnaker
  • Law School Admit

My biggest struggle when I first started studying was Logic Games, and Powerscore's Logic Games Bible really helped me improve. I also used 7Sage, although I was too lazy to really stick through with the self-paced curriculum and used 7Sage mainly to generate question sets, logic games, and full practice tests (their analytics are very helpful). I also used 7Sage's explanation videos to help me understand questions I was having a difficult time with.

Feel free to message me if you want any other LSAT advice!

Edited by Spinnaker
  • Like 2

Dghoul
  • Applicant

Princeton Kaplan and Manhatten are not that good. 7Sage is especially good for games, Powerscore Bible for Logic Reasoning is the best imo. 

I have a different opinion regarding Powerscore Games Bible, it is comprehensive, however some of the techniques are somewhat counterproductive, if you are the type of person who reads critically and like to come up with your own way of solving problems then that's ok. If you just want to learn a mechanical way of approaching them it is better to stay with 7Sage.